Division for Operations
Ronald Clary, Associate Superintendent
Associate Superintendent for the Division of Operations
8961 Tesoro Drive, Suite 602
San Antonio, TX 78217
Mr. Clary may be contacted through his Executive Administrative Assistant, Aracelia Montalvo, 210-407-0546
Support student success by providing well built schools, a safe and secure environment, clean and well maintained facilities, adequate nutrition, and reliable transportation.
Wildly Important Goals
- Address 100% of District and Campus critical issues annually.
- Provide quality Operations that are fiscally responsible and accountable and reflect a top quartile ranking among peer school districts annually.
- Enhance student success by providing premium event-driven support services on demand.
Functions of the Division
Facility Maintenance and Support covers:
- Custodial Services
- Energy Management
North East Police Department covers:
- Safety and security for schools and events
School Nutrition Services covers:
- Campus breakfast and lunch program
- Education & Wellness
- Nutrition Services warehouse
- School bus service
Hazardous Route Committee
Citizens Bond Advisory Committee (CBAC)
Tools for Schools Excellence Award – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2008
Leadership Award – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2007
Great Start Award – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2007
Environmental Stewardship Award – Alamo Area Council of Governments (AACOG), 2007