Division for Operations
Support student success by providing well built schools, a safe and secure environment, clean and well maintained facilities, adequate nutrition, and reliable transportation.
Wildly Important Goals
- Address 100% of District and Campus critical issues annually.
- Provide quality Operations that are fiscally responsible and accountable and reflect a top quartile ranking among peer school districts annually.
- Enhance student success by providing premium event-driven support services on demand.
Functions of the Division
Facility Maintenance and Support covers:
- Custodial Services
- Energy Management
North East Police Department covers:
- Safety and security for schools and events
School Nutrition Services covers:
- Campus breakfast and lunch program
- Education & Wellness
- Nutrition Services warehouse
- School bus service
Hazardous Route Committee
Citizens Bond Advisory Committee (CBAC)
Tools for Schools Excellence Award – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2008
Leadership Award – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2007
Great Start Award – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 2007
Environmental Stewardship Award – Alamo Area Council of Governments (AACOG), 2007