North East Transition Services Frequently Asked Questions
-What will life after high school look like?
Transition from high school to adult life can be difficult! Students frequently have many questions and concerns.
- How will my life change?
- Will I go to college?
- How will I get to places?
- How will I see my friends?
- Where will I live?
- Will I have a job?
- Who will help me?
NETS can help with these questions and many others.
-How is NETS different from high school?
-What can NETS do for me?
- Train on using public transportation
- Assist in scheduling student activities
- Assist in accessing adult agencies and services
- Provide job coaching
- Communicate with employers
- Assist with career development
- Teach skills for community inclusion
- Assist with continuing education classes and various training programs
- Assist with college preparation
- Assist in developing life skills through a 'real life' apartment setting