Canyon Ridge Achieves Lighthouse Milestone!
Students, teachers, staff, and parents have worked hard to reach this Wildly Important Goal!
We are proud to be the newest Lighthouse school with the Leader in Me.
Summer check out available at the library.
With a parent or guardian present, students can check out up to 10 books for the entire summer. Books may be checked out May 31-June 2 from 7:00am-2:40 daily, and until 3:30 on Tuesday.
Books must be returned the first week of school.
Please do not check out books if you will not return to Canyon Ridge in the fall. Registration begins April 11
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Documentation required to complete registration:
- an updated immunization record (requirements available here)
- certified copy of the child's birth certificate (copies from hospital will not be accepted)
- social security card of child being registered
- proof of residency: Home owner -- a current copy of entire water, gas or electric bill showing address, month of bill and bill amount, Leaser/Renter -- current signed lease agreement,
- a parent's valid driver's license