April 13 begins our Kindergarten and New Student Registration for 2015-2016
First, register online at www.neisd.net (click the Online Registration link under the Parent section).
After completing the forms online and printing them out, a parent or legal guardian needs to bring them to Bulverde Creek along with the following items:
- State Issued Birth Certificate (not hospital record)
- Current Shot Record
- Student Social Security Card
- Parent’s Driver’s License
- Proof of Residence (This needs to be a current water/electric bill if you own home. Lease is required if leasing house or apartment).
- Report Card from Previous School (if applicable)
Enrollment will not be final until the following 2 steps are completed:
- All on-line forms are completely filled out, printed, signed and returned to Bulverde Creek.
- Parent/legal guardian has submitted all needed documentation (see list above) in person at Bulverde Creek.
We ask that all registration be done during the hours of 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
April 27 Pre-Kindergarten (PK) Registration will start on Home Campus
New student Kindergarten Rally Night for 2015-2016
Date: May 18, 2015
Time: 5:30 – 7:00 pm
It is highly recommended that new kindergarten students be registered before our Kindergarten Rally Night.
Attendance Policy Changes For 2014 -15 School Year
A new attendance policy will be going into effect for the 2014 -15 school year. Students who arrive AFTER 9:15 will be counted ABSENT, unless they have a doctor's excuse.
Bulverde Creek Tips for Success
- Have you checked the Parent Portal? It is a great way to stay updated on your child's grades, overdue books and lunch account.
- Did you know every teacher has a website/blog that they use to display student activities and work. Take a moment to visit your child's teacher's page.
- Read, Read, Read - children love to be read to at any age. What a great bonding and learning time for you and your child.
Help Bulverde Creek Earn Money... Send in your BoxTops!