Bulverde Creek Elementary!
November 23 - 27 - Thanksgiving Holidays
School resumes on Monday, November 30th
December 1 - PTA Meeting and 3rd Grade Performance
6:00p.m. in the BCE cafeteria
December 10 - All-Stars and Orff Concert
6:30p.m. In the BCE cafeteria
December 14 - Holiday Gift Drive Items Due
Thank you for supporting our Partners In PTA school, Clear Spring Elementary, as well as some of our Bulverde Creek families!December 16 - Kindergarten Polar Express
1:30p.m. in the BCE cafeteria
December 17 - Winter Holiday Parties8:00 5th
December 21 - January 1 - Winter Holidays
School resumes on Monday, January 4
Click here to learn about Leader In Me!
View our BCE slideshow: The Leader In Me Slideshow.pdf
Click here to learn about Watch D.O.G.S.!
Sign up here to be a BCE Watchdog.
Like our official Bulverde Creek Elementary School Facebook Page
Like our Bulverde Creek PTA Facebook Page
Bulverde Creek Tips for Success:
- Have you checked the Parent Portal? It is a great way to stay updated on your child's grades, overdue books and lunch account.
- Did you know every teacher has a website/blog that they use to display student activities and work. Take a moment to visit your child's teacher's page.
- Read, Read, Read - children love to be read to at any age. What a great bonding and learning time for you and your child.
First, register online at www.neisd.net (click the Online Registration link under the Parent section).
After completing the forms online and printing them out, a parent or legal guardian needs to bring them to Bulverde Creek along with the following items:
- State Issued Birth Certificate (not hospital record)
- Current Shot Record
- Student Social Security Card
- Parent’s Driver’s License
- Proof of Residence (This needs to be a current water/electric bill if you own home. Lease is required if leasing house or apartment).
- Report Card from Previous School (if applicable)
Enrollment will not be final until the following 2 steps are completed:
- All on-line forms are completely filled out, printed, signed and returned to Bulverde Creek.
- Parent/legal guardian has submitted all needed documentation (see list above) in person at Bulverde Creek.