Bulverde Creek Elementary!
2016-2017 Pre-Registration Begins April 11th
Registration for all elementary students, K-5, for the 2016-2017 school year will begin on Monday, April 11, 2016. Registration will continue through the remainder of the school year and into June. Registration hours are from 8:00 – 11:00 and 1:00 to 3:00.
Together Is Better! All students & staff are encouraged to participate in our "together day" by following the shirt themes below. Teachers will discuss how together we can create positive energy that can help students now and in the future. You don't have to run out and buy a shirt to match the theme, you can be creative and make something.
|Thursday, April 14th||Wear Superhero shirt or cape|
|Thursday, April 21st||Thankful Thursday|
|Thursday, April 28th||Wear college spirit shirt|
|Thursday, February 18th||Go Western|
|Thursday, May 5th||Wear neon colors and shades|
Click here to learn about Leader In Me!
View our BCE slideshow: The Leader In Me Slideshow.pdf
Click here to learn about Watch D.O.G.S.!
Sign up here to be a BCE Watchdog.
Like our official Bulverde Creek Elementary School Facebook Page
Like our Bulverde Creek PTA Facebook Page
Bulverde Creek Tips for Success:
- Have you checked the Parent Portal? It is a great way to stay updated on your child's grades, overdue books and lunch account.
- Did you know every teacher has a website/blog that they use to display student activities and work. Take a moment to visit your child's teacher's page.
- Read, Read, Read - children love to be read to at any age. What a great bonding and learning time for you and your child.
First, register online at www.neisd.net (click the Online Registration link under the Parent section).
After completing the forms online and printing them out, a parent or legal guardian needs to bring them to Bulverde Creek along with the following items:
- State Issued Birth Certificate (not hospital record)
- Current Shot Record
- Student Social Security Card
- Parent’s Driver’s License
- Proof of Residence (This needs to be a current water/electric bill if you own home. Lease is required if leasing house or apartment).
- Report Card from Previous School (if applicable)
Enrollment will not be final until the following 2 steps are completed:
- All on-line forms are completely filled out, printed, signed and returned to Bulverde Creek.
- Parent/legal guardian has submitted all needed documentation (see list above) in person at Bulverde Creek.