The office opens on August 1.
Registration for new K-5th grade students for the 2016-2017 school year continues through June 22. Bulverde Creek is closed from June 23 through July 29. The front office reopens August 1. Registration hours are from 8:00 – 11:00 and 1:00 to 3:00.
First, register online at www.neisd.net (click the Online Registration link under the Parent section).
After completing the forms online and printing them out, a parent or legal guardian needs to bring them to Bulverde Creek along with the following items:
- State Issued Birth Certificate (not hospital record)
- Current Shot Record
- Student Social Security Card
- Parent’s Driver’s License
- Proof of Residence (This needs to be a current water/electric bill if you own home. Lease is required if leasing house or apartment).
- Report Card from Previous School (if applicable)
Enrollment will not be final until the following 2 steps are completed:
- All on-line forms are completely filled out, printed, signed and returned to Bulverde Creek.
- Parent/legal guardian has submitted all needed documentation (see list above) in person at Bulverde Creek.
Click here to learn about Leader In Me!
View our BCE slideshow: The Leader In Me Slideshow.pdf
Click here to learn about Watch D.O.G.S.!
Sign up here to be a BCE Watchdog.
Like our official Bulverde Creek Elementary School Facebook Page
Like our Bulverde Creek PTA Facebook Page
Bulverde Creek Tips for Success:
- Have you checked the Parent Portal? It is a great way to stay updated on your child's grades, overdue books and lunch account.
- Did you know every teacher has a website/blog that they use to display student activities and work. Take a moment to visit your child's teacher's page.
- Read, Read, Read - children love to be read to at any age. What a great bonding and learning time for you and your child.