Vision Day May 21, 2010 - introduced NEISD principals to the Leader in Me
©2009 Music by Jeff Martens/ All Rights Reserved.
Principals’ Comments on Vision Day
- The day made us think about where we are, and where we want to be.
- Excellent Experience! The training gave a thorough
- overview of The Leader In Me Program. Very cohesive integration of elements to make all kids more successful. Wow, wow, wow!
- Because the whole time in reading the book and during presentation, I was thinking about ways I could bring this to my school an the huge impact it cold make on students, staff and parents. Excellent presentation! Thank you!
- Relevant, thoughtful and fun - certainly focused on the best for children.
- Absolutely wonderful presentation! Great information, great materials and amazing presenter! Can't wait to get started!
- Meaningful, meaningful, meaningful. This is exactly what I have been looking for. I want my students to be empowered with more than academics knowledge. As the book points out, I want to create opportunities for my students to achieve primary greatness, for they will surely obtain secondary greatness; and most importantly gain connection to others for sustained happiness!
- This is a great way to help all kids. Can bring unity and connected within school community. Teachers life long skills. Great connections with parents to increase involvement. Will allow us to create greatness.
- I am filled with energy and ideas. She inspired me as did the material. Great ideas - practical, powerful system, always great videos.
- I love the concept of teaching children to be leaders. I fell in love with the book and firmly believe that our schools need to be grounded with the idea from the book.
- Dr. Moore is wonderful. This was a great training like all Covey trainings are! I am very interested in doing the "Leader in Me" at my school
Visit The Leader in Me Website:
The Leader in Me -Student School Yard Website
© FranklinCovey Co. All rights reserved. Use herein with permission.