Belief StatementWe believe all students will have the ability to be successful in high school and graduate ready for college, careers, and life by being exposed to a curriculum grounded in the academic and professional disciplines that demand in-depth application and in an environment committed to caring and cooperation.
Madison Endorsements and Program of Study 2016-2017.pdf
What Should I Take 1.24.pdf
2014-2015 School Report Card.pdf
NEISD STUDENTS PLACE AT HOSA AREA COMPETITION
Help students get to Detroit Michigan.
Please click on the above link and help the solar car team get to Detroit, MI to compete in the Shell Eco-Marathon Americas 2016. Thank you.
Student Assembly Presentation.pdf
- FAQ for the release of two 6th semester ranks | EN ESPANOL
- Welcome Handbook
- Transforming the Future - Facility Planning Process/Community Meetings
- Secondary Grading Guidelines
- Dual Credit Information for 2016 – 2017
- Course Catalog
- Parking Application
- Madison twins featured in College Board AP video
- Madison launches guide dog training program
- Madison's Rooney article