NEW HIRE PROCESS
The following documents must be completed, printed and returned at New Employee Orientation. Failure to bring these documents will result in being rescheduled, which will delay your employment date.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Instructions (DO NOT PRINT)
- Previous Employment Information NOTE: This form is for auxiliary (i.e. bus drivers, custodial, food service and maintenance) and paraprofessional (i.e. administrative assistant, clerk, instructional assistant, data processor) employees only.
In addition, you must view all of the documents and videos below. Your signature is required on the Acknowledgement Form (page 2) of the New Hire Packet.
Click on each link below to expand
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Board Policies and Regulations
- View all Employment Board Policies and Regulations
- Term Contracts: Nonrenewal DFBB (LOCAL)
- Assignment and Schedules DK (LOCAL)
- Standards of Conduct DH (LOCAL)
- Educators' Code of Ethics DH (EXHIBIT)
- Compensation and Benefits: Leaves and Absences DEC (LOCAL)
- Compensation and Benefits: Salaries, Wages, and Stipends DEA (LOCAL)
- Drug Free Workplace Notice DI (LOCAL) AND DI (EXHIBIT)
- Employee Welfare: Freedom from Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation DIA (LOCAL)
- Personnel-Management Relations: Employee Complaints/Grievances DGBA (LOCAL)
- Public Information Program Access to Public Information GBA (LEGAL)
- Relations with Governmental Entities: State/Local Governmental Authorities GRA (LOCAL)
- Student Discipline FO (LOCAL)
- Student Welfare: Child Abuse and Neglect FFG (LEGAL) AND FFG (EXHIBIT)
- Student Welfare: Freedom from Bullying FFI (LOCAL)
- Guidance Services (1 Video)
- Health Services (1 Video)
- Human Resources(1 Video)
- Safety (1 Video)
- Technology Services
New Employee Orientation
New Employee Orientation (NEO) is held at the Richard A. Middleton Education Center (RAMEC) located at 8961 Tesoro Drive, 78217. Dress is business casual and individuals must arrive at 9:00 am for HR staff to review and process the New Hire Packet, including verifying employment eligibility. Orientation presentations will conclude at 3:00 pm. Lunch will be on your own and is scheduled 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm. Please plan accordingly for traffic, parking and locating the room assignment.
Records Request (includes salary placement information for teachers)