Certified New Hire Process
on your new position and welcome to the North East Independent School District. You have received information from a Human Resources Staffing Specialist on necessary fingerprinting information and/or needed university/college transcripts. If necessary bring any requested documents to your New Employee Orientation.
Note: Documents, such as resumes and transcripts, submitted become the property of NEISD and will not be returned.
As a reminder, all employees must be fingerprinted and cleared through Human Resources prior to beginning employment and attending New Employee Orientation. In order to begin the hiring process, you will need to follow the steps outlined below.
STEP ONE: CLICK ON EACH LINK BELOW TO VIEW ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS AND VIDEO CLIPS.
- Employee Benefits
- Employment Board Policies and Regulations
- View all Employment Board Policies and Regulations
- Term Contracts: Nonrenewal DFBB (LOCAL)
- Assignment and Schedules DK (LOCAL)
- Standards of Conduct DH (LOCAL)
- Educators' Code of Ethics DH (EXHIBIT)
- Compensation and Benefits: Leaves and Absences DEC (LOCAL)
- Compensation and Benefits: Salaries, Wages, and Stipends DEA (LOCAL)
- Drug Free Workplace Notice DI (LOCAL) AND DI (EXHIBIT)
- Employee Welfare: Freedom from Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation DIA (LOCAL)
- Personnel-Management Relations: Employee Complaints/Grievances DGBA (LOCAL)
- Public Information Program Access to Public Information GBA (LEGAL)
- Relations with Governmental Entities: State/Local Governmental Authorities GRA (LOCAL)
- Student Discipline FO (LOCAL)
- Student Welfare: Child Abuse and Neglect FFG (LEGAL) AND FFG (EXHIBIT)
- Student Welfare: Freedom from Bullying FFI (LOCAL)
- Guidance Services (1 Video)
- Health Services (1 Video)
- Human Resources (1 Video)
- Safety (1 Video)
- Technology Services
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY VERIFICATION *READ ONLY* (FORM I-9) * READ ONLY*
In order to complete Form I-9 during New Employee Orientation, click on the instructions link above and read the list of acceptable documents on page 9.
NOTE: You must bring in your official documents to verify your employment eligibility on the day of your New Employee Orientation. Failure to bring in these documents will result in being rescheduled, which will delay your employment date.
STEP TWO: SELECT AN OPTION.
A. ELECTRONICALLY COMPLETE AND PRINT THE NEW HIRE PACKET USING INTERNET EXPLORER 9 OR ABOVE AND ADOBE ACROBAT.
B. PRINT AND MANUALLY COMPLETE THE NEW HIRE PACKET.
BRING THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO NEW EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION:
STEP THREE: PLEASE REVIEW THE LINKS BELOW, WHICH WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH INFORMATION THAT WILL BETTER PREPARE YOU FOR THE ORIENTATION.
As a reminder, your New Hire Packet must be completely filled out and brought to New Employee Orientation.