Human Resources - Classified Applications
Thank you for your interest in North East ISD. We want the application process to be a positive experience for you. We have computers for applicants to use in the lobby of our building, 8961 Tesoro Drive, San Antonio, TX 78217. Please take a few moments to review the instructions prior to completing your application. We have also included some frequently asked questions that we hope will be helpful to you. If you need further assistance you may:
- Request help via email at email@example.com.
- Call the Human Resources Office and ask for help over the phone (210) 407-0188.
- Visit the Human Resources Office and we will assist you.
- Check the version of your current browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. While the Online Application System
supports Microsoft Vista, it is important that you understand some users may experience difficulties due to security updates, anti virus, or other installed software applications which may prevent the computer from accessing this site. This is not necessarily a problem with the NEISD site, but rather a possible problem with the security features of the Microsoft Vista operating system and installed software which may prevent users from accessing the site.
- The job posting number(s) for the position(s) for which you are applying. This number may be obtained from the employment bulletin.
- Have your documentation ready: Certification, Licenses, Degree information, Work Experience and Reference information including email address (this will accelerate the reference return), mailing address and phone number. Three (3) previous (current) supervisor references who have first-hand knowledge of your character, scholastic, or working ability will be required.
- Required fields have been identified by a red arrow. You will not be able to submit your application until these fields have been entered.
- If you have a degree please enter the information in the appropriate area. If you have college hours use the degree type of Hours, then select the major of
< 48 College Hours, or > or = to 48 College Hours. We will need to see an original transcript. Please mail your transcript to NEISD, Human Resources Department Attn: Classified, 8961 Tesoro Drive Suite 200, San Antonio, TX 78217. You may bring your transcript to the Receptionist in the Lobby or on the Second floor of the NEEC building. In order to be considered for employment with the NEISD, all high school, college, and university transcripts and degrees must be from a school that is accredited by an accreditation agency recognized by the U. S. Department of Education.
"NOTE": If you require assistance in the application and/or interview process, please inform the Human Resources Department as soon as possible so that reasonable accommodations can be provided.