Thank you for your interest in North East ISD. We want the application process to be a positive experience for you. We have computers for applicants to use in the lobby of our building, 8961 Tesoro Drive, San Antonio, TX 78217. Please take a few moments to review the instructions prior to completing your application. We have also included some frequently asked questions that we hope will be helpful to you. If you need further assistance you may:
- Request help via email at email@example.com.
- Call the Human Resources Office and ask for help over the phone (210) 407-0188.
- Visit the Human Resources Office and we will assist you.
Check the version of your current browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. While the Online Application System supports Microsoft Vista, it is important that you understand some users may experience difficulties due to security updates, anti virus, or other installed software applications which may prevent the computer from accessing this site. This is not necessarily a problem with the NEISD site, but rather a possible problem with the security features of the Microsoft Vista operating system and installed software which may prevent users from accessing the site.
Have your documentation ready: Certification, Degree information, Work Experience and Reference information including email address (this will accelerate the reference return), mailing address and phone number. Three (3) professional references will be required.
Teachers: Completion of the TeacherInsight questionnaire is a prerequisite to becoming eligible for an interview with a campus principal / campus screening committee.
- Required fields have been identified by a red arrow. You will not be able to submit your application until these fields have been entered.
- In order to be considered for employment with the NEISD, all high school, college, and university transcripts and degrees must be from a school that is accredited by an accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
"NOTE": If you require assistance in the application and/or interview process, please inform the Human Resources Department as soon as possible so that reasonable accommodations can be provided.