Tejeda students encourage incoming Fifth graders
The Tejeda Middle School T-wolves took the time to welcome incoming sixth graders with words of encouragement. Fifth-grade students from Bulverde Creek, Cibolo Green, Encino Park, and Roan Forest Elementary Schools visited Tejeda Middle School on May 23-24.
Students at Tejeda were asked to remember their own worries about entering middle school and offer tips for success. Below are a few quotes from the letters:
- “You may be scared and nervous at first, but it's not scary once you get used to it."
- “You are going to have the privilege of entering a Leader in Me School."
- “There is no need to worry about coming to Tejeda Middle School; in fact I think you will enjoy all of the clubs and organizations here!"
- “We are a bully-free school. All you have to do is put the person's name in the bully box."
- “Just remember to stay true to yourself, make good decisions, turn in your work on time, and respect everyone."
Posted on May 30, 2013