Superintendent’s Awards are presented to employees, students, parents, volunteers and community members who display exceptional performance in their action and behavior to continue the district’s tradition of excellence. The objective of this award is to recognize individuals’ performance above and beyond expectations in support of the district’s mission. Each person receiving an award will be invited to attend a special reception where the superintendent will recognize his/her achievement..
*Employees cannot be nominated for performing actions that fall under their required job duties, even if they do them exceptionally well. They must exceed those requirements to be considered.
The last date to submit nominations for the 2014-2015 school year is April 17, 2015. Nominations received after this date will be considered for the following school year. Not all nominations will receive an award. Consideration is given to nominees who possess one or more of the following criteria:.
- Displays exceptional performance in their action and behavior above and beyond their required duties.
- Takes extraordinary steps to achieve results that enhance instruction and operation of the district.
- Generously and positively impact the community through selfless acts.
- Displays exceptional dedication, leadership, initiative and respect to carry out the mission of NEISD.
- Leads staff successfully through change in extraordinary circumstances.
- Goes the extra mile to exemplify North East’s tradition of excellence in all interactions with customers, including students, parents, taxpayers, community members and other staff.
- Shows a record of accomplishments/creativity and continuously brings new vision to the district.
- Displays heroism that benefits a NEISD student, parent, community member or staff member.
Nomination forms must be sent as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Do not send
by fax.) If you have any questions, call Communications at 407-0102.
The nomination form is available in two formats and has been update for the 2014-2015 school year. Please use this version.
2014-2015 Important Dates
AWARDS RECEPTION -- December 9, 2014
Nominations accepted through Nov. 7, 2014.
AWARDS RECEPTION -- March 3, 2015
Nominations accepted through Jan. 30, 2015.
AWARDS RECEPTION -- May 19, 2015
Nominations accepted through April 17, 2015.