Johnson Red Cross Club and Faculty donate to St. PJ's
The Johnson High School Red Cross Club is grateful for the donations both faculty members and students made to St. PJ’s Children’s Home the week of December 17 – 21.
"They were told of a need, and they more than met that need," said Rachelle Arechiga, teacher.
- 40+ soap / body wash
- 24 boxes of toothpaste
- 2 bottles mouthwash
- 14 rolls of floss
- 40+ shampoos & conditioners
- 8 bottles dish soap
- 18 containers of disinfecting wipes
- 30+ stuffed animals
- 48+ toys & games (PLUS the car-full of toys sent to the children from SAFD through Johnson)
- 12 gift cards for older kids
- 12 gift cards for "family" outings
- 6 movie theater gift cards Beauty items & gifts
- 18 packages of diapers, pull-ups or wipes
- Household items - coffee pots, globes TV & PS3
"The staff at St. PJ’s were in disbelief with the amount items donated and they could not convey how grateful they were, or how grateful they knew the children would be," said Arechiga.
Posted on January 14, 2013