Eisenhower invited to red river rumble
An Eisenhower Middle School class has been invited to participate in the Red River Rumble against the state of Oklahoma for Teach Through Math (TTM) bragging rights.
TTM is a computer mathematics program that guides students through a series of fun, student-centered learning activities bases on their strengths and weaknesses.
Here is a list of the 2nd round of schools asked to participate in support of Texas:
1. Ms. Hays, Eisenhower Middle School, Northeast ISD
2. Ms. Rounds, Centennial Elementary School, Plano ISD
3. Ms. Osborn, Williams Elementary School, Katy ISD
4. Ms. Carter, Pebble Hills Elementary School, Ysleta ISD
5. Ms. Larson, Bush Elementary School, Houston ISD
Ms. Hays class from Eisenhower invited to participate in Red River Rumble.
Posted on Feb. 20, 2013