San Antonio, TX 78217
210-407-0140 Option 1
Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:45pm
The Kids' Involvement Network and KIN COSA programs provide after-school enrichment activities and supervision for elementary and middle school students in a way that will improve their attitudes, grades and behavior so they will be positive members of the school and community.
- Site Information: registration fees, tuition, and contact information
- Parents must register via the Parent Portal for the KIN program
- 2016-2017 KIN Brochure
- 2016-2017 Registration Instructions
- 2016-2017 KIN Student/Parent Handbook
- 2016-2017 Castle Hills E.S. Pricing & Payment Schedule
- 2016-2017 Elementary School Pricing & Payment Schedule
- 2016-2017 Middle School Pricing & Payment Schedule
- 2016-2017 After School Challenge Program Registration Instructions & Application
2016-2017 Financial Assistance
We regret to inform that we are no longer accepting applications for Financial Assistance.
After School Challenge Program (ASCP) Sites
If your child is attending one of the following Challenge Sites, please complete a 2016-2017 After School Challenge Program Application. The ASCP Application is listed above under KIN Links.
Clear Spring E.S.
E. Terrell Hills E.S.
West Avenue E.S.
Colonial Hills E.S.