NEISD Adult Education ESL Registration Information
107 W. Rampart
San Antonio, TX 78216
English as a Second Language (ESL) Class
These classes are designed for adults 19 and over, whose first language is one other than the English language. Participants will learn to speak, read, and write English.
We are conducting 3 morning and 3 evening registration sessions. Each session is 3 hours a day for 3 days. Students must attend all three days of their sessions. If a student misses any day of their session they are not allowed to enroll in the class.
Space is limited! We recommend that you arrive one hour early to get your registration number. When the first day of any session is full, no additional students are allowed in that session. Students will then have to select a different session.
On first day of the session, students can begin signing in at 8:00am and can sign in at 5:00pm for the evening sessions.
You must stay the entire time to complete the Registration/Assessment process
All sessions will be at the Ferrari Adult Learning Center, 107 W. Rampart, SA, TX 78216-Get Directions
The dates and times of all sessions are:
- SESSION 1
- January 9 from 9:00am to 12:00pm AND
- January 11 from 9:00am to 12:00pm AND
- January 24 from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Session 3
- January 10 from 9:00am to 12:00pm AND
- January 12 from 9:00am to 12:00pm AND
- January 25 from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Session 5
- January 17 from 9:00am to 12:00pm AND
- January 19 from 9:00am to 12:00pm AND
- January 26 from 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Session 2
- January 9 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm AND
- January 11 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm AND
- January 24 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Session 4
- January 10 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm AND
- January 12 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm AND
- January 25 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Session 6
- January 17 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm AND
- January 19 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm AND
- January 26 from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
OU MUST BE 19 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. No children are allowed.
Items to Bring to Registration
Bring at least one government issued picture identification (ex. State driver’s license, State I.D., ID from your country, Passport etc.)
You may bring a sweater or jacket, a small snack, and drinks with lids.
For more information please contact:
North East Ferrari Adult Learning Center - 107 W. Rampart Drive
San Antonio, TX 78216 (210)356-7550