Medication Aide Certification Program
Medication Aide Certification Program for Certified Nurses Aides is approved by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services. This course meets the required 140 hours and state exam is scheduled at the end of the course.
- Employment in a nursing home as a Certified Nurse Aide on the first day of class or a non-license direct staff on a personal care home with 90 days experience during the past year;
- A High school Diploma or GED
- Social Security Card
- State photo ID
$550 Class tuition fee payable in full at registration (includes tuition, text and drug reference book).
$25 non-refundable Money Order payable to: Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (for application and exam fee)
Please bring the following items with you to register:
- High School Diploma or certified transcript or GED Certificate
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from: a)Nursing Home Administrator and b?Director of Nursing.
- Nurse Aide Certificate
- Social Security card
- Tuition of $550 payable to North East Community Education
- $25 non-refundable Money Order payable to Texas Department of Aging and Disability Service
For more information contact:
North East Community Education
8750 Tesoro Dr. Suite 202
San Antonio, Texas 78217